Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Care for yourself

I am using this photo from my local beauty shop as a symbol of caring for yourself and
your appearance.
That which we present to the world (regardless of how we look first thing in the morning!) is a responsibility. Our personal aesthetic enhances the lives of everyone we meet each day.
I appreciate those I know and those I don't know who look wonderful and "put together".
There is a larger purpose to looking good than just showing off!
It actually makes the lives of others a bit better, even if just for a moment in passing on the street.
Have you not passed a woman in a lovely dress, or a man in a handsome leather jacket and noticed? That is an enhancement to your day!
Here's to looking good and enjoying it in ourselves and others!

No comments: