Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sparkling color of another era

The title of this blog is Art and Life Interwoven.
The art is the beauty of this necklace.
(Click on the image to see it large and gorgeous!)
Life says let's clear out the great accumulation you have amassed.
I let Life reign here over the beauty.
But now I know someone else is enjoying this piece.
It was one that someone gave to my mother after their wife died.
Still, it was beautiful and I can visit this page to see it once in a while!
I am happy with the decision to pass it on.
There is always new beauty to find in life.
It is the search I love most!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Lovely piece but you are more generous than I - I would be wearing it for sure!

Lynne said...

Thank you Jean! Did you find me through our mutual friend and M.D.? I just saw your site and wish you were closer cause I'd hire you!